Sunday, September 9, 2018

Dueser Day Deluxe

I don't know how we do it, but just like last year when we were to meet at Patrician Grill me and Erica ended up on the same bus, just by chance I looked around for her, saw her and thought "please look up" and when she did we waved and laughed, it's just a thing....
Well we waited for the others, Sonja, Mariellen and Judy, and they came. It looked pretty full at the Grill but we got a booth and later on the one before us got empty just in time for Tom and Geoffrey to show up and then just shortly after Jackie and Dennis. Note to self though, even if it's not a Dueserspot, look for a place with a big possible round table so we all can talk together!


 


Erica, Mariellen and Judy

Usually don't but ok I was there too, to my left is Sonja who Mariellen again tried to adopt away to me...

Remember we were five people at this table

And all of us: Judy, Sonja, me, Erica, Mariellen, Jackie, Dennis, Geoffrey and Tom!  
Thank you all for coming along! Let's do this again(at a round table)
 

Not sure what to say...

... but the three musketeers were around too


Very delicious apple pie!

Since the citybus tour is rather expesive and it just was me and Erica again we walked along downtown a bit. St Lawrence Market got a visit, if you ever need things for dinner this is the place. The fresh fish looked really nice and so did the veggies!


Toronto's oldest bilding "The flatiron building" from front and back.
 


And the cool dog fountain just behind it(at least from the way we walked)
  


And sculptures, didn't think of it then, but is there a head popping up somewhere else? Or is that the head in the roundabout back in Malmö???

  

Borrowed this on my aunt's Facebook

 
This year we just walked past Hockey Hall of Fame

Back "home" I went out to the Cabbagetown festival, and since the roads were/are closed off and people come on bikes this service is available

Not sure, but this could be a drummer's dream! 

"Den er go' Haribo!"

So when there's not so much to see in the "booths" I look up, different kinds of roofs and a lizard on the petstore. The yellow/purple house I saw already last year but then there were people sitting outside but now I could take a photo of it.




                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment