Monday, September 17, 2018

Movieland and Inukshuk and an eveningtrip also


Just love the flowers they have here, it's so nicely planted. These along with the moose is outside Secret Garden souvenirshop

     

Today I visited Movieland and it was far better than Louis Tussaud's Waxworks in my opionion, the people looked more like themselves.

     

  


  

Of course it's a bottle of Canadian Club Will Smith's got in his hand

  


Always and forever Superman(Christoffer Reeve)




"My momma always said, life is like a box of chocolates"



  

  



How can you not love these classics, ET, Garfield and Snowwhite's dwarfs

  

  

  



     

  

  

  

Some oldies but as long as they're well done I like them


  

Oh yeah, the "room" where Stan and Laurel was was also flourescent, meaning my threads showed it's true Neon colours


  



  

Dracula, Frankenstein and Freddy

      

  


The Skywheel in day time


I had been recommended the Rainforest Café and yes the food way good, had a Buffalo Chicken Sandwich, but first I looked at some fishes.

  

  

Frogs as decoration

  



Beer anyone?


OK, ok, ok I finally did it, built an inukshuk in Canada! I took the stones(gravel) with me and built it on a few places infront of the Falls.


  



  

 

 There are squirrels everywhere, this one I caught "at home" nibbling on a nut, seems it got lazy as it got quiet and I found it laying like this... until the black one came and the peace and quiet was over.
  


So, I've been good so far "Tina" isn't that hard to spell.... but well I bet I was served by this guy last year too.

 

I was so happy I was back down at the falls, they illuminated them a little bit different today than yesterday, sorry for the bad quality I was standing a bit away as I didn't wanted to miss my bus.

  

  

 

Tomorrow will be a day going to Niagara-on-the-lake, an then it's time to pack, I'm going home on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment