Saturday, September 8, 2018

Just for me and me alone, a Friday making my own silver ring

When I got a suggestion from the Airbnbsite about making your own silverring I jumped on. And it was really fun, and I realized that it really is true, I can't draw a straight line on a lined paper with a ruler much less keep to the line(see the second pic) but it made my ring getting character. I took the streetcar down Carlton/College to Dufferin to then get onto Queen and into Sudbury where Danielle met up and took me to her studio. Just keeping my eyes open I find all these signs, murials(down Yongestreet though) and lampposts, this town still has so much to be seen!

Practicing hammering the letters 20TONF18(since Danielle didn't have a # I did it like this)

Pretty OK!

Done, a bit of a "glitz" but it made the charachter, plus I'm really satisfied with the hammered pattern

From one thing to another, of course I had to leave a little towerwatcher here ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment