Friday, September 14, 2018

The neighbourhood this last day in Toronto

So tomorrow it's time to leave for Niagara Falls, can't believe these ten day past so quickly. I'll post some photos of the neighbourhood, apparently an episode or more of Suits were filmed on this street. And then some of the artstuff the woman I'm renting from has. I was also out at Dollarama today, they had Danish buttercookies at a good price, but doesn't taste the same as home, well there are always someone who I can treat. Finished the day with Chicken nuggets from PizzaPizza and a Pumpkin Spince Latte from Starbucks. Next time I post here I'm in Niagara Falls. See you there!

  



    

    

    


    

    


                                                                                                                                   



No comments:

Post a Comment