Monday, September 10, 2018

A lazy Sunday

With no plans on meeting up with anyone I strolled down to the Cabbagetwon Art & Crafts market/festival. So many talented people there are in the world. The Blacksmith had incredible and original things, then of course there were painting, ceramics, woodcarving and a lot of silverjewellery. When it came to "Do it yourself" stuff I couldn't help myself although it wasn't that cheap, but it contained all I needed to get started and I have started it, but not until I had finished my latest project from home, no suprise there; a new braclet.
Oh yeah, I've held off until Sunday night, then I couldn't help myself anylonger, the first Pumpkin Spice Latte for the season!



                                                                                          






                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment