Sunday, July 28, 2019

Wednesday July 24th, What You Do For Friends!

My fourth visit to Patrican Grill as Shirly Flynn came into town and wanted to meet of for breakfast, that by the time turned into lunch. She had been delayed on her flights and I had been late in(2am) the night before. We missed the chance to go to Romni Wools together though, but went seperatly.
  

 Bare with me, I just love the streetsigns of Toronto, it doesn't only tell street and number, it also tells what district you're in if you don't know.


From Romni Wools I took the bus down Bathurst street, going looking for the Inukshuk monument, that I walked around the beautiful parks looking for it is another story. But I did find it and on my ways I found an old lighthouse for another friend. 
Enjoy some pictures.

  

  

  

"They needed someone with kayaking experience" comes to mind.


  

  


 And since I was down by the water riding around on the TTC I decided to go try a Beaver Tail, it's a pastry, quite good, I chose the topping Lemon Merengie. On the way we past the way to the airport, the Harbour Front Community Center(and a school), that's the colourful paintings/mosaics, the silos from where Ray and Fraser jump(close up, before it was far away)


  

  


  


  

  

  


  

 

And of course a picture more of CN Tower.






No comments:

Post a Comment