Monday, July 22, 2019

Sunday 21st a day out looking at murals and graffiti

So I took a walk down towards Eaton Center as I needed to pick up a few day pass(for TTC) and my sunglasses had broken(new ones under CAD7 at H&M). I then was going to take the street car out west on Queen Street and ended up walking by the old City Hall and Nathan Philips Square.




The Trinity Bellwood Flea - Summer market at Great Hall had a few nice things to offer, the only thing I picked up though was some soda in different tastes than usual, I haven't opened any of them yeat though as I wanted to chill them first.

  

A bit of murals and other colourful houses in Toronto

  


And a quick coffee on the go at St James Coffee Bar


Reaching Graffiti Alley where the graffiti varies and is leagal, I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

  

  

  

  

  

  

  


  

  

  

  



  



  



Going back east the streetcar stopped outside Hudson Bay, liked how they had displayed their goods in different coloured windows, the Hudson Bay colours; Red, Yellow, Green and Black




More of colourful Toronto, think this was in Leslieville



  

  

And an animal mural on what I think is an animal-hospital or something alike(Torontoians may correct me)

  

  

  

  

  

  

  


No comments:

Post a Comment