Sunday, July 28, 2019

A day in Niagara-On-The-Lake and by Niagara Falls, Tuesday July 23rd

Have you missed me? Well it's been busy. The morning started early on the Tuesday and was beautiful with the moon still up. 7am the bus left downtown Toronto(and we came by the black door used in the Pilot of Due South) before we headed down to Niagra Falls. Well there I took the bus to the Flowerclock and then the shuttle to Niagara-On-The-Lake(NOTL if I'll write it again)
  


As usual it's beautiful in the Niagara Parks, lovely waterlilies in the water around the clock and someone had thrown in a coin(well more than one had) to wish for something.

 

  




  

In NOTL I walked around, looked in the cute little shops, bought a few things(mostly flavoured coffee at the best place for it, Victoria Gallery). The clocktower in the middle of town and again flowers as always equally beautiful.

 
I played around a little making the background shady on this one in my photoprogram
 




  

I went to see the preview of Victory, a play starring a lot of Canadian talent, but I won't say anything else than it was Martha Burns that got me there. What a play it was, anyone that can should go see it. This production was really great!

  


     


Coming back to the falls, well it's amazing as ever and you have seen this before I bet. There will be a bit illuminated photos of the falls and fireworks so just enjoy the photos, even those in between of something else. For newcomers, the rounded falls are the Canadian Falls, the Horseshoe Falls, the more "straight" on is the American Falls and the Bridal Falls.

  


  

Pictures from the cellphone

  

  

  



Only Tim Hortons' I had, a vanilla latte and then put on a good lid, couldn't see any "stoppers" though so I used my Starbucks one.

 

 

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  


 And photos from the camera, the nightphotos comes out much better on the cellphone so therefore there's none here.


  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  


That was it for Tuesday, I will have time to write up Wendesday and probably Thursday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment