Friday, September 15, 2023

Downtown, Yarn and Graffity Alley - 230913

Started the morning with returning the car to the renters, then I had the first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season and it was actually a Tim Horton's one, so many Starbucks locations have closed down in Toronto, suppose due to covid. We walked by the local firestation, but that was Ines's thing(and I haven't stolen any photos from her...) Cabbagetown have been nicely decorated with chairs and street art.
Early afternoon we headed out, walked by AGO museum, George Brown House(filminglocation from Due South) and then my goal was Romni Wools, actually found some cool chennile yarn in a thinner size than I normally see. Ines and Regina patiently waited in the nextdoor Café; Sweet Pie. When we were done we went towards Graffity Alley, I took lots of photos of course, but when I took the card out of the computer for a restart something happened. I could find all files again but all "free" programs I tried costed money for the actual recover so the photos showing up here are courtesy of Regina, Thank You Kindly!
We ended the day at Stout, celebrating the fact we are duesers and Mariellen's birthday. We did have something left of gifts we had brought to others in Stratford and then Ines did a "five minute work"(20 in real life) of Fraser and Ray as Calvin and Hobbs for birthdaycard. Thank You Kindly to Sonja, Mariellen, Erica, Ines, Regina, Joanne and Paulina for making it such a lovely and memorable evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment