Saturday, September 14, 2024

On the Hop On Hop Off bus 240911

I decided to take a tour around the city on the Hop On Hop Off bus or as it is called now City Sightseeing. It's always an experience and you get to see a lot of the city.
I got off outside the Art Gallery of Ontario, and walked into Chinatown. Not that there were much to see but a few cool impressions.
Continuing on the roads we of course came by a lot more of classic buildings.
At the stop they call CN Tower North they do have a smaller break and I got off to get myself a coffee at Second Cup, I couldn't resist to buy a slice of Lemon Sponge Cake and a cookie(that I saved for the evening). Also when you look at your pictures afterwards you see funny things like the stickers on the window looking like the guys having coffee are having huge cups!
So more of the city, Roy Thompson Hall from outside, Rogers Center with roof open as the Blue Jays were playing that night. Harbour Front, murals, Toronto Star building, Flat Iron buidling. A buidling where they now were painting, back in 2018 there was still a gasstation there. Massey Hall, Ed Mirvish Theatre and the water at Dundas Square.
I ended the day at Stout with a nice green salad with chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment