Sunday, September 8, 2024

Little Canada 240907

So me and Claire's destination for Saturday was Little Canada, a cool place where you can see many parts of Canada in a miniworld. I won't say much about the pictures but let them speak for themselves. In every 15 minutes they had a cycle of night and day including dusk and dawn. Let's start at Little Niagara, includning winedistrict and Niagara-On-The-Lake
Little Toronto
Little Golden Horseshoe
We had a coffeebreak and Claire told me more about her uncle before the next destination was Little Ottawa
Petit Québec was snowcovered
And the last part nowdays is Little East Coast
Amazing people are working behind the scenes with lasercuts and hand sculpturing, not to forget technology so that us "giants" can enjoy this place.
I will post some videos on my photo-instagram that you can find if you look for photos_by_tinadolphin

No comments:

Post a Comment