Thursday, September 5, 2024

Back in the town of my heart Toron'o 240904

Being back in Toronto requires a few "must do". First Wednesday was a day like that, I visited Romni Wools for the last time at the Queen Street location. Some findings and a gift was picked up.
Being out in that area also makes you want to visit Grafitti Alley, not very much was new from last year, but this time at least my camera didn't act up in the evening and all the pictures are mine. Even a pole was turned into a pencil.
Back on the streetcar my plan was a visit to Michaels, might be one more visit before I leave, you never know. Then on my way to Eaton Center I stopped by the Torontosign, not too many people out this time. Even a "everything is due South" moment with finding chesstables.
Classic photo of the CP24 car coming out of the wall and then something I've not noticed before, the text on the Old City Hall "Municppal Buildings"
Another due South moment when I took a photo of a compass in the floor at Eaton Center. Getting back home I took the subway from Dundas, really like how some of the stations have artwork.

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! Brings back such wonderful memories. ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you discover new and interesting places to photograph; you’ve such a good eye for it.

    ReplyDelete