Friday, September 6, 2024

A little bit of this and a little bit of that 240905

So originally I planned on going to Grimsby, maybe one day when I'm not going alone and can rent a car. I ended up spending the better part of the day with my great friend Kathleen-Sonja. We were in the Beaches/Kew/Woodbine area before we headed back downtown for the TIFF area.
CN Tower seen from far east and Lake Ontario looking innviting
Stone formations or maybe some of them are Inukshuks. I had to build two, one that I later bringing the stones back home to glue them up and one I left on a treetrunk with the ohters.
So I don't really like haaving my photo taken, but giant chairs does something with you. Also some colourful houses now that I didn't end up in Grimsby.
Mushrooms on a tree in different directions, funny signs and a pond.
The rest of my day you can look for at my Photoinsta: photos_by_tinadolphin and my faaaceebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment